About Me

My photo
About me....I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2005 with a bachelor degree in Elementary Education. I taught third grade for two and a half years and then resigned for a year. I am now back teaching sixth grade science here in Mobile, Alabama. I have always had a passion for teaching. I have come to realize that my students motivate me to become an even better teacher. I am always learning new things and ideas.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here’s What’s Coming! (iPhone used by 1 year old baby)

This is a one year old! This video shows us how a one year old can use an iPhone. After watching this video I realized that any child at any age can learn how to use and operate an iPhone. Kids take in everything they see and hear. This child could not complete a sentence, but he was very comfortable using the phone. He knew how to turn it on, open it, and search for pictures. That is incredible. I can only imagine what this child will be accomplishing in a few years.

The iPhone is a very friendly device and this just shows how easy it is to use. After I watched this video, I showed my husband. He was in shock. It reminded me of a friend of mine that has a two year old. The other day she was just telling me that her daughter knows how to open her iPhone, find pictures, and call someone. I almost didn’t believe her, but then her two year old daughter showed me herself. She even told me what she was doing as she did it! My friend told me that her original iPhone had a break in the screen so she gave it to her daughter to “play with”. She then said a few days later her daughter figured it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment