About Me

My photo
About me....I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2005 with a bachelor degree in Elementary Education. I taught third grade for two and a half years and then resigned for a year. I am now back teaching sixth grade science here in Mobile, Alabama. I have always had a passion for teaching. I have come to realize that my students motivate me to become an even better teacher. I am always learning new things and ideas.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Survey

My survey was a general survey. I asked my classmates questions about their life and questions about EDM310. I also asked my classmates if they believed teachers need to be technologically literate. One student's response was "Our students are going to be extremely technology literate, so we need to learn ourselves. As teachers, we also need to incorporate some of the skills we've learned in this class in our own in the future." I agree with their response. I received other responses that were similar as well.

I also found out that most of the students that were included in this survey are juniors in college. 76% of the students are not married. I found out that most students enjoyed this class this semester and feel as though they have completed all of the assignments that have been posted as of now. I am posting my results so you can take a look.


My survey results!

1 comment: