About Me

My photo
About me....I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2005 with a bachelor degree in Elementary Education. I taught third grade for two and a half years and then resigned for a year. I am now back teaching sixth grade science here in Mobile, Alabama. I have always had a passion for teaching. I have come to realize that my students motivate me to become an even better teacher. I am always learning new things and ideas.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Comments4kids Week 14


This week I commented on Mrs. Cassidy's student Kayla. Kayla posted a comment about getting a new dog. She named her new dog Maks. I commented and told her that I liked dogs and animals and that I have two dogs of my own, Maya and Cooper. I asked Kayla what kind of dog she got. She also commented that she may have had to take the dog back because Dylan was allergic to it. I asked her if they had to take it back. Great post Kayla!

1 comment:

  1. This is too precious! I'm guessing Dylan is her brother. What kind of dogs do you have Tiffany?

    ReplyDelete