About Me

My photo
About me....I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2005 with a bachelor degree in Elementary Education. I taught third grade for two and a half years and then resigned for a year. I am now back teaching sixth grade science here in Mobile, Alabama. I have always had a passion for teaching. I have come to realize that my students motivate me to become an even better teacher. I am always learning new things and ideas.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Comments4Kids Week 13


Hossanah's favorite thing to do at Camp.....

I was assigned to the CLASS OF YEAR FIVES AT PT ENGLAND SCHOOL blog. The student's name was Hossanah. He posted a blog post about his favorite thing at camp. Hossanah loved to skate. He even used great descriptive words to explain a time that he fell. He said he got right back up and continued skating, even though it hurt little. I told Hossanah to keep up the good work and to keep blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment