About Me

My photo
About me....I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2005 with a bachelor degree in Elementary Education. I taught third grade for two and a half years and then resigned for a year. I am now back teaching sixth grade science here in Mobile, Alabama. I have always had a passion for teaching. I have come to realize that my students motivate me to become an even better teacher. I am always learning new things and ideas.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comments4Kids Week 5

This week I was assigned to a post of two 9-10 year old students from England. Their post was a fictional story about a girl that was attending a science fair. In their story they wrote about a "blood red radioactive spider" that jumped out of nowhere and bit the girl. They continue to tell what happens to the girl after the spider bit her. They used a great variety of descriptive words in their writing. They also had about 15 comments on their story already. These comments were from many different people of all ages. I commented on their post and told them that they did a great job on the story. I told them that I especially enjoyed the ending as it left the reader in suspense about what will happen next. I enjoyed reading their story!

No comments:

Post a Comment