About Me

My photo
About me....I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2005 with a bachelor degree in Elementary Education. I taught third grade for two and a half years and then resigned for a year. I am now back teaching sixth grade science here in Mobile, Alabama. I have always had a passion for teaching. I have come to realize that my students motivate me to become an even better teacher. I am always learning new things and ideas.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Comments4Kids Week 7


This week I viewed a blog from Hackham East Schools in Adelaide, South Australia. This class is of boys and this is their second year as bloggers. I commented on a post entitled "Fruit Friday". This post stated that the students bring different fruits each Friday. They have a student cut the fruit and then they eat it. This is not only a healthy activity, but fun. I commented on their blog post and told them that I could try this with my students. I think it would be a nice treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment