About Me

My photo
About me....I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2005 with a bachelor degree in Elementary Education. I taught third grade for two and a half years and then resigned for a year. I am now back teaching sixth grade science here in Mobile, Alabama. I have always had a passion for teaching. I have come to realize that my students motivate me to become an even better teacher. I am always learning new things and ideas.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Skype

I wanted to post a blog about how I have been using Skype this semester. So far I have used Skype quite a bit. I started using Skype in the beginning of the class. I stay in contact with a classmate in this class and we discuss blog assignments and classwork. Amy Stork and I use Skype just to talk as well. Now that we are also working on our podcast, I have been using Skype to stay in contact with my podcast partners. Skype is really an interesting tool.

My husband is from Bosnia. Every since I have learned more about Skype, we have been able to talk to his parents that are still in Bosnia. Skype has helped us stay in touch with his family. I know that I will use Skype throughout the remainder of this class as well as for other personal things. I really have enjoyed it. You can talk to everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment